Saturday, November 21, 2015

Congratulations!!!

 
Congratulations to our students on a job well done!!!
I am so pleased with how well the concert went. It was so great to see all the friends and family that gathered to support the students and celebrate all their hard work. I'm proud of all they have accomplished and I know that you are as well. :)

Thank you for your continued support of what we are doing at Archway Lincoln. I hope that you are seeing growth in the lives of your students in every area.

We spent part of Friday in class making a list of what we did really well at the concert and then talked about a few things we could do better next time. We also filled out a worksheet to reflect on our concert experience. I had them take the worksheets home so that you could enjoy seeing and hearing about their reflections as much as I did.

Thank you also for all your kind words of encouragement to me! It means a lot to know that you enjoyed the program. :)

Have a great weekend!