Monday, November 21, 2016

Image result for congratulations!




Congrats on a job well done!! This year's Fall Concert was a success!
I am so proud of all the students. They were really able to show off their hard work.
Thank you for your support of this great event. I know it was a late night for many of us. I appreciate your respect of all the performers to stay till the end of the concert.
The students had a blast and I have heard many wonderful things from them as we discussed it in class Friday and today. A special thank you to the PSO families who helped with the set pieces and all the odds and ends that came together to make this night beautiful.

A DVD of the concert is available for purchase here:   http://www.store.estheticsinmotion.com


Also, thank you for your generosity during the food and book drive. I know that our students are learning how to be good citizens through your example. 

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!