Friday, November 16, 2018

Congratulations!

Image result for congratulations

Congratulations to our K-2 students for a beautiful concert! I was so pleased with their efforts last night. They did such a great job standing in their Perfect Singing Posture, using their most beautiful singing voices, and watching me for their cues. They really stole the show last night. I am so proud of what they have learned so far this year. A big thank you to all the families for your support of this event. I know that it is a long night for all of us. A special thanks to the families who showed their virtue through their actions last night. There were many families present who displayed patience and good will towards everyone around them. I applaud you for your citizenship and humility. I wish you all a restful, and peaceful Thanksgiving!


Save the Date: The Spring Concert will be on Thursday,  April 4th