Monday, August 2, 2021

August 2021 Welcome Back!

Hi everyone! Mrs Boswell here!

I will be on FMLA for the first part of this school year. Ms. Jordan Bamburg is the K-2 Music Substitute in my absence. Jordan is a fantastic musician with a beautiful singing voice and is a natural when it comes to working with K-2 students. She joined our Lincoln team last year as Mr. High's TA in 1st grade. The students from her class absolutely ADORE her and I know they will be thrilled to spend more time with her this year. I am confident that Ms. Bamburg is up to the task and I am looking forward to seeing what the students have learned while I'm away. Please join me in welcoming her with open hearts.... and try not to miss me too much! 😊

See you soon!

Warmly,

Rachel Boswell

-------------------------------------------
















Hello!
My name is Jordan Bamburg and I am the substitute teacher for Mrs. Boswell’s K-2 Music class while she is on FMLA. I was born and raised in Shreveport, Louisiana and studied abroad in Sydney, Australia for 4 ½ years, receiving my degree in Theology and Advanced Diploma in Music & Ministry. As a recently new member to the Archway Lincoln Faculty, I’ve had the opportunity to meet some of your students as a TA for 1st grade and for Kindergarten in Summer School. A few of my hobbies are singing, playing piano, photography, traveling, and going to parks with my dog Mia. I am excited to welcome back our young scholars and meet the new additions to our great school. In music class, students will explore and navigate the wonderful world of music. These early years are an essential time in your student’s development to introduce foundational musical concepts. My goal is to provide a rich environment that engages them in singing, playing, listening, creating, performing and responding to music. I look forward to our correspondence and a wonderful year ahead.

Sincerely, Jordan Bamburg
jbamburg@archwaylincoln.org