Monday, July 29, 2019

Meet the Music Teacher


Hello! My name is Rachel Boswell and I am the General Music Teacher for Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade. I am a native of Rochester, NY and a graduate of Roberts Wesleyan College where I completed a B.S. in Music Education. As a member of the Founding Faculty, this will be my fifth year teaching at Archway Lincoln. A few of my hobbies are singing, playing guitar, reading, and hiking.


I am excited to welcome back our young scholars and meet the new additions to our great school. In music class, students will explore and navigate the wonderful world of music! These early years are an essential time in your student’s development to introduce foundational musical concepts. My goal is to provide a rich environment that engages them in singing, playing, listening, creating, performing and responding to music.

 A great way for you to stay up to date on what is happening in the music room is to subscribe to my blog. There is a box on the top right hand of the page for you to enter your email address. Once a month, you will receive an email notification when I have a new post. 

I look forward to our correspondence and a wonderful year ahead.

Sincerely,


Rachel Boswell
ArchwayLincolnMusicK2.blogspot.com